[mapserver-users] getting extent(urgent)

Amiya Patra amiyapatra188 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:20:33 EST 2008

Hi

 from where I will get GIS raster data? Actually I got some tiff images(from
google snapshot)which has pixel extent (like 0,0,456,567). and using those
images I am creating  images. So obviously output will be same images. I
need some tiff raster data files with longitude latitude extent. Is it
possible to change the extent of pixels to long lat form?I know it is
possible to get geo coordinates from raster file with lat long extent.
Actually I want to calculate the lat long on any point of created image but
then I need to have lat long extent (as reference point) so that I can
calculate. Plz help me....
Thanks
Amiya Patra