[MAPSERVER-USERS] help with converting Geoserver site to Mapserver

Justin Bailey justinbailey85 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 18:40:24 EST 2008

Mr. Kristensen,

Brilliant!  That was exactly what I needed.  A correctly written mapfile was the last remaining major obstacle, and your installation helped me get through that as well as a bunch of other minor problems.  Thanks so much!

I will also be checking out the links and recommendations from other people in this thread, since I have a small bit of time remaining on this task.  Many thanks.

Justin