[mapserver-users] Blank image after map request

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Tue Dec 16 09:55:33 EST 2008

Alexandre,

What URL are you using to request your map?

Are you explicitly requesting your layer 'mosaico' in the URL (e.g. &layers=mosaico)?  If not, change the layer status to default for testing purposes.

Try this first before exploring whether you have problems with your extent or spatial reference systems.

Is mosaico.tif georeferenced and does it fall within the extent specified in your map file?  Also, is it in the same spatial reference system as the projection stated in your map file?

David.