[mapserver-users] Clipping

Joshua Hevenor jhevenor at rogers.com
Mon Dec 22 09:50:25 EST 2008

Good morning list,
I'm looking for a function and/or method to clip a
polygon. In general, I need to limit a polygon to the map boundary for export
(export as shapefile from a web map)...so if I had a 20x20 square that was
overlapping the visible map by 10 units, the exported result would be a 10x20
rectangle.  PHP MapScript is my weapon of choice.  I'd also welcome opinions on
the approach or suggestions for alternatives.

Thanks for your assistance,

Josh

PS.  Sorry for the re-post...forgot the subject