No subject

Fri Feb 8 15:06:04 EST 2008

=20
and the layer template like in the test suite. In the initial html I change=
d=20
to mode=3Ditemnquery, and that's all.
 Anyone has an example of itemNquery to follow?

--=20
Llu=EDs Garcia i Mestres,

lluisgm at gmail.com
lluisgm at hotmail.com

------=_Part_1729_31922389.1117120561094

mquery, but when I changed to itemNquery&nbsp;an error appears with the dbf=
. From itemquery to itemNquery, I implemented the footer and header templat=
es and the layer template like in the test suite. In the initial html I cha=
nged to mode=3Ditemnquery, and that's all.
sgm at gmail.com">lluisgm at gmail.com</a><br><a href=3D"mailto:lluisgm at hotmail.c=
om">lluisgm at hotmail.com</a> </div>

------=_Part_1729_31922389.1117120561094--