No subject

Fri Feb 8 15:06:04 EST 2008

called 'proxy' can be accessed via http.

I have made some changes to the following files to reflect the new directory
structure: Apache's httpd.conf's, and chameleon's chameleon.xml. I have also
found it necessary to make a copy of chameleon's directory in the proxy
directory.
The application seems to work to an extent, however mapserver malfunctions.
It obviously has somthing to do with the fact that only files in the 'proxy'
directory are web accessable. Apoligies for a rather sparse description of
what I think is potentially a complex senario. Any suggestions you may have
would be great.

Thanks
Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Lime [mailto:steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us]
Sent: March 10, 2006 1:25 PM
To: Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA; MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] msFreeHashItems()?

Hash tables are used in a number of places, most commonly with fonts but
elsewhere too.
Might be tricky to debug. What type of a request is generating the error and
from what
language (or just the CGI?)...

Steve

>>> "Sears, Jeremy" <Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA> 03/10/06 10:18 AM >>>
Hi all,
Im getting the following error in my mapserver app error output:

>>msFreeHashItems(): Hash table error. Can't free NULL table\r, referer:

I cant seem to find any info about this on the mapserver site nor the list
archives ..
Can anyone explain what this is all about?

Thanks
Jeremy