No subject

Fri Feb 8 15:06:04 EST 2008

Spanish!), Lucero is asking for help with his thesis. He wants to draw
thematic maps using MapServer, like those with different colors for
cities. He wants help, and he wants it urgently.

I think Lucero is in the right place, but he might get more directed
help if he actually works through the examples on the mapserver website,
and then asks more specific questions.