No subject

Fri Feb 8 15:06:04 EST 2008

you might have some experience with this,.

I have found the following PHP extension based on Shapelib C Library
V1.2(reading and writing to shapefiles)

http://cvs.php.net/viewcvs.cgi/pecl/shp/

but i have not been able to get it installed properly on a Windows server.

I am really kind of lost. I though php extentions were . dll files.
Looking at the README from that above link it points to the shapelib files
and one is a .dll ( i DL windows version)
I placed that into my php extension folder and added it to the php.ini,
restarted Apache..
but when i run phpinfo(INFO_MODULES); it does not show up in the listings.

So i guess my question is, Has anyone tried to install this php extension
before on windows when no having map
script installed ?

can this php extension be installed on windows ?

Hope this is not too confusing..
Thanks,

Drew

------=_Part_60798_15068851.1150058536983