No subject

Fri Feb 8 15:06:04 EST 2008

------------------
As of version 4.10, MapServer now uses the GEOS C API for doing geometric
algebra and predicate operations. All of the operators available to the GEOS
C API are available in MapScript. Some operators are available through the
MapServer CGI interface. See the SWIG MapScript for details.

Which operators are available through the MapServer CGI interface? I have
readed SWIG Mapscript but found nothing...

------=_Part_110614_15276300.1176976024932

------=_Part_110614_15276300.1176976024932--