BSB/PAK files

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Fri Feb 1 01:32:54 EST 2008

Hi, all.
I have a set of nautical maps in BSB format (.PAK files). I am very
familiar with doing tileindexes and the like on TIFFs, but when I try to
use these PAKs, I get nothing but white space. I've double-checked that
the coordinates and SRS are correct...

Are there any caveats to using BSB/PAKs? I can't find anything on Google
about folks using them in Mapserver, only mention that GDAL supports them.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA