mapserver 4.10.2 and debug informations

Mon Feb 4 10:01:43 EST 2008

With MapServer 4.x, LOG is only used to log errors (as you noticed) and
all DEBUG output goes to stderr, in the case of Apache that is Apache's
error_log file. Note that you can also set DEBUG ON at the layer level
to get more debug info for specific layers.

Starting with MapServer 5.0, the DEBUG output location is controlled by
the CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/path/to/logfile" directive, and support for
multiple debug levels has been added. More info is available in RFC-28:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-28

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette