[mapserver-users] Re: getString(): Symbol definition error. Parsing error near (map):(line 21)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Feb 11 14:49:47 EST 2008

So, same as mine.  Hmm, don't know then.

I can get various errors to appear with accidental non-breaking spaces
(like what happens when I copy it from the email), but not that exact
error.

On Feb 11, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Simone Dalmasso wrote:

> Yes i'm using all your binaries. :-)
> My computer is a MacBook Pro 2.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with Leopard
> 10.5.1.
> I' ve installed all required frameworks and php-cgi it's running.
> the full error is: getString(): Symbol definition error. Parsing
> error near (map):(line 21)
> the mapfile is:
>

> 2008/2/11, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com>: By the
> version number and map path, it looks like you're on OSX, with
> my MapServer binaries?  Works for me.
>
> Which OSX version and processor?
>
> I tested on Leopard 64bit Core 2 Duo.  It's possible something got
> messed up in the build for the other architectures.
>
> What is the full error?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy