[mapserver-users] itemnquerymap output

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Sun Feb 17 23:53:29 EST 2008

Thanks for suggestion, it was actually set. The strange thing is,
Mapserver doesn't care about what I put in there, as long as
LAYER\TEMPLATE "anything" exists. It could be any text as long
as its under LAYER\TEMPLATE, even if the file doesn't exist.

If I don't provide it, it gives me "msQueryByAttributes(): Query error. Requested
layer has no templates defined so is not queryable." error.

Is this template really for attributive results?

 Maxim                          mailto:sim at gis-lab.info