[mapserver-users] itemnquerymap output

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Mon Feb 18 11:35:10 EST 2008

Here is a portion of my map file. As you can see, I'm trying to use
the same template.html to return result of the query back into it. It
works under WEB  when it stats, but seems like ignored
under LAYER that is being queried (qlayer=states_poly,qitem=State).

Well not exactly ignored, if I don't put anything in there it gives
an error message.

MAP
  IMAGETYPE      PNG
  EXTENT         -97.238976 41.619778 -82.122902 49.385620
  SIZE           400 300
  SHAPEPATH      "defquery/"
  IMAGECOLOR     255 255 255

  WEB
    TEMPLATE  "template.html"
    IMAGEPATH "/tmp/"
    IMAGEURL  "/tmp/"
  END

  QUERYMAP
    STATUS ON
    SIZE 400 300
    STYLE  SELECTED
  END

  LAYER # States polygon layer begins here
    NAME         states_poly
    DATA         states_ugl
    STATUS       DEFAULT
    TYPE         POLYGON