[mapserver-users] [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Polygon layer opacity

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 20 05:58:37 EST 2008

I’m sorry but I think I have another problem (added to my non-solved raster
“dotted” rendering) :-)

This time the problem is about a polygon layer which must have some
transparency-opacity. I came to the conclusion that varying opacity level
what I have are tiles with lighter or darker colours, but not really tiles
with some level of transparency (I know it because I can’t see underlying
layers). There are a couple of examples attached to this message.

I’m using mapserver 5.0.0 over windows.

Thanks in advance.

Hans Castorp

Checked by AVG Free Edition.