[mapserver-users] [scale] template substitution string invalid

John Maurer maurerj at nsidc.org
Mon Feb 25 13:52:45 EST 2008

Steve Lime wrote:
> The [scale] is basically useless for user consumption for the reasons you mention

Thanks for the confirmation, Steve. I think it would be helpful for
future developers if somebody at MapServer would mention this in the
relevant online documentation. It would have saved me some time and
frustration. The online documentation is usually great from my
experience so far, except in this one instance.
Cheers,
John

--
John Maurer