[mapserver-users] [scale] template substitution string invalid

John Maurer maurerj at nsidc.org
Mon Feb 25 15:21:33 EST 2008

> Please feel free to add a comment about this at the bottom of the
> relevant docs page. On the next round of docs updates the maintainer
> should catch your comment and update the text of the docs accordingly,
> and in the meantime your comment in the docs will help other users who
> may run into the same thing as you.

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the suggestion. I was not previously aware of this feature on
the MapServer Web site. Just now, I registered on the site and submitted
a comment at the bottom of the "Template File Reference" site to warn
future developers about (im)proper of the [scale] parameter:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/templatereference/templatereference/view

Cheers,
John

--