[MAPSERVER-USERS] missing lock in mapfile.c:msFreeLabelCacheSlot() ?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:27:47 EST 2008

Rich,

You can probably control the caching effect by setting LABELCACHE OFF for
all of layers. However I'm a bit hesitant to think that this is due to a
missing lock around the labelcache itself since it doesn't contain static
variables.
Would you post your code fragment between the mapObj creation and deletion
to see how the mapscript objects are actually used in your testcase?

Best regards,

Tamas