[mapserver-users] Re: Query Regrading Map Server

Kunal Malik kunal.malik81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:54:15 EST 2008

Hi Vishal!!
1.
As far as the compatibilty with the opengl is concerned i am asking this
because my display module is made on opengl and i have to display the raster
& the vector image on it.....
2.
we don't have to use the web-server as our application will run on intranet
..we want that mapserver to interact with opengl..
32 client take the map from the central map server and display on their
screen which is on opengl..
can u suggest ..how should i approach this ..i don;t have any idea about the
mapserver programming is concerned...
can u suggest any sample code which i could run on my machine so as to check
the compatibilty,
or any docs that u can refer ..
3.
I was looking for the  grass option ..Do u have any idea ..that does grass
also need the mapserver to maintain the repository of data.,,
???
Looking forward for ur Reply.
Thanks

--