[mapserver-users] Advice for MapServer project

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Feb 27 09:25:47 EST 2008

If you are checking out postgis tutorials, you might want to look at the
2007 workshop Paul did of similar vain.  The way you do things in
PostGIS and Mapserver has changed a bit between 2005 and 2007 so you
might develop some bad habits looking at the older tutorial.

http://www.foss4g2007.org/workshops/W-04/

Hope that helps,
Regina