[mapserver-users] WFS and typename issue

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Thu Feb 28 15:10:02 EST 2008

Has anybody else experience problems when using a WFS service where the
typename has a space in it?  I'm experiencing the WFS layers that don't
have spaces work fine with MapServer, but ones that do have spaces
produce invalid GML files.  Is there an escape character that can be
used to represent the space in the typename?

The WFS service I am trying to get to work is
http://www.datafinder.org/wfsconnector/com.esri.wfs.Esrimap/MN_MetroGIS_
DataFinder_WFS_Water_Resources?request=getcapabilities&service=WFS&versi
on=1.0.0

The layer without the space works fine, but the rest do not.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Fischer, CFM
GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc. | Leave Nothing to ChanceTM
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 140
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone:  763.493.4522 / Fax:  763.493.5572
Email:  bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
<mailto:bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com>
Website: www.houstonengineeringinc.com
<http://www.houstonengineeringinc.com/>