[MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver equivalent for .NET

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 29 11:21:47 EST 2008

Paolo Corti wrote:
> Adam
>
> Daniel is talking about MapDotNet (commercial), not about SharpMap
> that is an impressive and native .NET  OS under GNU Lesser General
> Public License.

That's correct, I was talking about MapDotNet, not SharpMap.

For those still in doubt, just look at the docs, there are screen grabs
showing mapfiles, and the mapfile docs themselves are awfully familiar.

Actually, I browsed a bit and there are mentions of MapServer in a few
places in the wiki (docs) and in the forums, so their use of MapServer
is not completely secret.  :)

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette