SSL issues with mapserver

Josh Livni mailing_lists at UMBRELLACONSULTING.COM
Fri Jan 4 17:34:24 EST 2008

I think this is more a general apache/browser question.

However, since you're here:  it seems to work as expected.  Eg when I go
to https://mgleahy.dyndns.org/ (which is where your certificate is for),
it does not have the second warning you note in your email.  If you want
to get rid of the first warning, you will probably need to purchase a
certificate from a source that is trusted by your browser.

You'll probably get better responses to any followups on a different
list, however, as this is definitely not mapserver related.

  -Josh