Map tunning

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at YAHOO.ES
Mon Jan 7 04:03:40 EST 2008

Hi to all,

Until now all my mapserver projects only included serving raster cartography
without polyline or polygon layers, so all was very easy. No I am in front
of a project that requires a “good looking” cartography (or, like you say,
google-ish cartography), so it becomes harder and harder.

I think mapserver it’s quite easy for serving simple cartography but high
customization it’s resulting very hard to me, so I need some help. Is there
any tutorial or tool for helping with it?? I was making some trials with
Mapstorer but results are very poor.

P.S. My cartography is created using Arcgis and after exported to PostGis.

Thanks in advance.

Hans Castorp

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
22:55