itemnquery problems

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 9 08:30:54 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 5:37 AM, william paul <williampaul28 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi:
> I am using itemnquery mode to display results obtained from a database
> query. The url looks like:
>
> ...mode=itemnguery&qlayer=qlayer&qitem=fieldtoquery&qstring=/value1|value2|valuen/
>
> The spatial extent of the image is correct and I can see all the features
> selected, but the entire web page page is displayed 14 times
>
> Any help is appreciated
>
> Thank you
>
> William

Most likely you got 14 results, so MapServer drew 14 maps for you. If
you want all 14 results shown in a single map, try moving your
template definition from TEMPLATE to HEAD, and using an empty file for
the TEMPLATE.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood