Map file with 35,000+ Lines... management issue

riteshambastha ritesh.linux at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 16:29:11 EST 2008

Dear Espen,

you can use 'include' for including multiple map files.
Make one master map file, write extents etc there.. eg:

MAP
 NAME 'include'
 EXTENT 0 0 500 500
 SIZE 250 250

 INCLUDE "c:/ms4w/apps/partners/trialPost.map"
 INCLUDE "c:/ms4w/apps/partners/bangPost.map"
END

Then, in the included map files, just add the LAYER parts.

Thats all !

Regard,
Ritz