MapServer 4.x tutorial error

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Wed Jan 30 18:29:44 EST 2008

Hi Jill,

Looks like your MapServer installation is working so that's good.
Unfortunately, there are some changes to the way mapfile variables are
defined via URL between MapServer 4.x and MapServer 5.x.  If you want to
track the changes yourself, have a look at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-31.

Or you can just download the MapServer 5.x demo at
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/workshop-5.0.zip.

The documentation will hopefully be updated soon.

-Perry