active directory authentication in MS4W

Paul Ramsey pramsey at REFRACTIONS.NET
Thu Jan 31 15:46:21 EST 2008

It's not really a Mapserver problem, it's an Apache problem ... I
doubt there's a simple thing you're missing, although the simplest
possible thing could be to serve your mapserv.exe application out of
IIS instead of Apache. It is just a CGI program, after all.  Swim
with the current, rather than against it.

P.

http://thomas-howard.com/Reference/Articles/Apache+AD/
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555092