[MAPSERVER-USERS] Problem while using Openlayer

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 02:25:58 EDT 2008

I can help you, If you are talking about OpenLayers RIA JavaScript library.
But I need more concrete questions. OpenLayers has a great examples page to
learn.
Best API Docs here http://dev.openlayers.org/apidocs/, but not here
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.6/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers-js.html.