[mapserver-users] helppppp

Prasad B prasad.b at iworktech.com
Tue Jul 1 10:17:12 EDT 2008

Respt Sir ,

Can anybody help me to use OpenLayer javascript Library to my MAP,
i have developing MAP with Mapfile & C# MapScript .
i cant use AJAX , so any other alternative to avoid complete page
refreshment.

if there is any help or link/Id please send me .

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad A. Bhale
iWork Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile:+91-9960051912
Visit us: www.iworktech.com

This email message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for
the use of an individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
iWork does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or
virus in the contents of this message or any attachments that arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete the original message and its
attachments immediately.