[mapserver-users] Mapserfer Wfs and Mapinfo

Iacovlev Pavel iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:41:14 EDT 2008

Ok I know where the bug is, first of all as written In the begging of the post
I run the wfs server as phpmapscript, so that means no CGI, to load the
parameters passed to the script I use :

$request = ms_newowsrequestobj();
foreach ($_REQUEST as $key =>$value) {
	$request->setParameter($key, $value);
}

not because I love this way, just because $request->loadParams(); just does
not work in non CGI environment at all.

Ok now in GetCapabilities response we tell the WFS client "<Post
onlineResource="http://dev1.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswfs_gmap?"/>" hey we can
accept RAW XML DATA as POST, that data comes to PHP but it's not in the
$_REQUEST object, but in "php://input", that means that $request does not get
populated and we get an "empty" request.

2 ways of fixing this :
1) Easy & Dirty :
$buffer = str_replace("<Post
onlineResource=\"$yourWfsServerAddressHere\" />", '', $buffer);

this will just won't allow the client to send HTTP POST REQUEST with XML RAW
DATA

2) Pupulate the request object withRAW  XML DATA, need help from the community
here : "How do you populate the $request = ms_newowsrequestobj(); with RAW
XML DATA" ?