[mapserver-users] Cannot pass variable with php MapScript to the Mapfile

Iacovlev Pavel iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 04:53:15 EDT 2008

Don't know if you actualy can pass %var% like this in phpmapscript,

Use mapscript to set stuff.

$layer = $map->getLayerByName('someLayer');
$layer->set('connectiontype', MS_POSTGIS);
$layer->setProcessing('close_connection=defer');
$layer->set('connection', $this->db->connString);
$layer->set('data', 'YOUR SQL HERE');