[mapserver-users] Cannot display query result in popup window

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 06:28:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm using MapServer for Windows. I made a query on my map. The query result is displayed properly, but I cannot display it on a popup window. The query result is always displayed on the same browser window, "replacing" the map with the result.

I have added the following scripts on my template:
       function toFrame() {
          if (document.mapserv.mode.value == "query" || document.mapserv.mode.value == "nquery") {
             document.mapserv.target = "_blank";
          } else {
             document.mapserv.target = "_self";
          }
       }

Yet the query above simply does not work; the result of the query is always displayed on the same browser window ("replacing" my map) instead of displayed in a popup window.

Am I doing the right thing? I also attach the map file, the HTML template, and the query template. Many thanks.
-Kresh