[mapserver-users] WMS Client setup

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Tue Jul 8 09:32:56 EDT 2008

I have never had luck adding WMS servers to WorldWind, but hopefully you
will.

A couple of things that I notice:
1.  I am guessing that for ServerUrl, you will want to specify the url
to mapserver using a map file that has been set up to be a WMS server,
not just your mapserver binary.  Something like:
http://localhost:8081/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/my/mapfile/path/mymap.map
<http://localhost:8081/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/my/mapfile/path/mymap.map>

2.  I am guessing that Version refers to the version of WMS that you are
serving (e.g. 1.0, 1.1, etc.)

David.