[mapserver-users] mapscript queryByPoint - tolerance depends ofresolution ?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jul 9 12:39:35 EDT 2008

Tolerance computations are based on cellsize. Resolution affects only scale computations, so it
is not clear to me how one could affect the other. I just went through the code to verify. Is there
any chance that layer scale limits are coming into play here and you're not querying the layer you
think you are? Does the behavior persist in 5.x?

If you can create a concise test case I'll gladly take a look.

Steve