[mapserver-users] did something change in reading in empty TAB files?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 10 09:01:37 EDT 2008

Bart,

The "Invalid Block Type" message comes from the MITAB driver in
GDAL/OGR. GDAL 1.3.2 is quite old, is there any way you could switch to
a more recent version of GDAL? Based on Jeff's tests this error doesn't
seem to happen with MS 5.0.2/GDAL 1.5.0 ... it may also be that the
problem is a side-effect of something that changed in MapServer (and
would now be fixed in 5.0.x), but the first thing I'd suggest is using a
newer GDAL.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette