[mapserver-users] WFS Getcapabilities - XML header missing

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Tue Jul 15 13:16:51 EDT 2008

Which version of MapServer are you using?

All XML output from MapServer (AFAIK) writes out an XML declaration (which is required of XML).

Note that WFS GetCapabilities does not output GML, but a Capabilities XML document.

Or do you mean the character encoding of the document itself (which MapServer also outputs)?

..Tom