[mapserver-users] Ruby MapScript on Mac OS X?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jul 17 23:14:15 EDT 2008

I haven't given any thought to ruby yet, but I can look into it.
Which OSX version?  I believe Leopard has Ruby, but not Tiger.  I
would prefer to start with the system Ruby.  A possibility that I
haven't worked out fully yet is to use my MapServer framework +
MapServer source to build just the Ruby MapScript.