[mapserver-users] v5.0.0 - CLASSITEM has double quote in field value

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:16:56 EDT 2008

Alexandre

Excellent - that works!

FYI - This is why I believe that Open Source can easily prevail even when
people put down the 'many eyes see more bugs' notion.  In another life I
worked with / as a partner for a proprietary company (now you can buy
franking machines from the same parent company wink wink nudge nudge) and
you'd never get this response so quickly and also having 'had it from the
horses mouth a.k.a. Developers' that there is an issue and this is the best
way around it.

Thanks so much Alexandre

Kind regards
Mike