[mapserver-users] Ruby MapScript on Mac OS X?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jul 18 10:03:32 EDT 2008

Here's a way to add ruby to my MapServer framework build.

Get the matching 5.0 Mapserver source (5.2 release coming soon).

Also get the GD 2.0.35 source, since some internal operations use GD.
Copy these GD headers into the Mapserver source:

entities.h
gd_io.h
gd.h
gdcache.h
gdfontg.h
gdfontl.h
gdfontmb.h
gdfonts.h
gdfontt.h
gdfx.h

Then copy this file to the Mapserver source: