[mapserver-users] confused about pulling data from postgis

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Mon Jul 21 08:20:17 EDT 2008

hello

I am confused about pulling data from postgis layer.

In addition to wkb_geometry, I also want to get "ogc_fid"
using querybypoint.

I am using this line in my map file. I am getting
wkb_geometry but not ogc_fid

DATA  "wkb_geometry FROM (select ogc_fid,wkb_geometry,cat from
sheydene2) as foo using unique ogc_fid using SRID=32768

what should I change in my map file to get ogc_fid ?

regards
--
Ahmet Temiz
Jeo. Müh.