[mapserver-users] Digital Nautical Charts (DNC)

Derek Bain beartreeyoga at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 06:20:41 EDT 2008

Hi

Jeff, thanks for help on my previous post. My installation of ms4w must have been corrupted. I reinstalled and all works ok. I had installed ER Mapper SDK etc and this may have been the problem. Not sure, just happy its working :)

Anyway, has anyone any experience using Digital Nautical Charts (DNC) with Mapserver. I cannot find any information about how to add these to the map file. If not can someone explain what I would have to code to do this, i.e. plu-in etc and where to get a basic example.

Thanks
Derek