[mapserver-users] Poll: Do you think a standalone Mapfile editing tool is necessary?

enri enri at 163.com
Wed Jul 23 05:03:59 EDT 2008

Hi, guys,

I am planning to develop a stand-alone Mapfile editing tool for mapserver based map authoring by a way of WYSWYG, including symbol editing, because I find it's so difficult to use a text editor authoring a mapfile to render beautiful map. But I am not sure if it's usefule for you, or someone else has already done that.

If you think that would be useful, please give me a vote and that will encourage me to contribute faster to the community. But if you find I am repeating others work, be kindly tell me please.

enri
2008-07-23