[mapserver-users] MapServer with Oracle Spatial

Iratxe Lejarreta iratxe.lejarreta at axios.es
Thu Jul 24 07:55:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

I installed FGS on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2, but I don't know what I need
to configure in MapServer to connect with Oracle 10g. Because, when I run the
WFS service, the result is: msOracleSpatialLayerOpen(): OracleSpatial error.
OracleSpatial is not supported
In the Mapserver documentation
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/oracle_spatial_howto) explain that
there are 2 options for using Oracle Spatial with Mapserver:
1.- The problem is that I haven't got maporaclespatil.c file
2.- The problem is that I don't know how to compile OGR with OCI

Somebody can help me?

Thank you in advance.

--
Iratxe Lejarreta