[MAPSERVER-USERS] Display of polygon in map

S.Reena reena at indiamail.com
Tue Jul 29 02:44:05 EDT 2008

here it is..I have tried using gid ,srid etc..n its still not working :(

LAYER
        NAME gps_polygon
        STATUS on
        TYPE polygon
        CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
        CONNECTION "host=localhost dbname=gps_data  user=abc password=xyz
port=5432"
        DATA "newgeom FROM gps_polygon USING UNIQUE gid"

        LABELCACHE on
        #LABELITEM 'name'
        HEADER       'templates/header.html'
        FOOTER       'templates/footer.html'