[mapserver-users] Rendering directly geometry and data streams

Monier Clement clement.monier at v-trafic.com
Tue Jul 29 06:09:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to know if this functionnality would be possible using
MapServer :

Inside a C# application, I've got two available variables : the first one
contains a geometry stream readed from a shapefile (with geographical
objects), and the second is some attribute's data for each object (id
related) coming from another source (database).
I would like to get a map image of these two sources combined, without
writing any additional file (shp or dbf) on the disk.

Is there a way to call mapserver rendering engine at that particular step ?

Thanks & Regards

Clément