[mapserver-users] Anit-alias Lines?

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at openosx.com
Mon Jun 2 16:22:54 EDT 2008

Greetings,

(thanks James Léveillé - your advice worked perfectly!)

I was wondering how to produce anti-aliased lines. I tried using the
'ANTIALIAS true' statement with the style for the line, and I also
tried using the AGG renderer (mapserver was compiled with AGG), but my
lines still do not appear anti-aliased.

Here is an example of my output: