[mapserver-users] Output Raster format

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Jun 3 06:25:42 EDT 2008

Hi

Mapserver is not much like web processing service.  However, something can be done with layer PROCESSING directives SCALE and LUT.  There may be other options for customizing which I am not aware.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/raster_data/#special-processing-directives

Sometimes I have been thinking that it would be nice to have an option to push aerial photos out through some sort of sharpening filter.

-Jukka Rahkonen-