[MAPSERVER-USERS] help! agg palette quantize algorithmimperfection

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at statkart.no
Tue Jun 10 03:18:37 EDT 2008

Hi!

Thanks for the quick answer! Is this feature considered to be includes as
"default" in the 5.2 release? If not  I hope that the people maintaining the
MS4W would include this in that build. On Linux there is quite easy to build
MapServer, but on windows we still depends on the MS4W pre-build package.

Regards,
Pål Kristensen