[mapserver-users] 64 bits version of MapServer

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:16:36 EDT 2008

James,

The mapsever buildbot currently produces 64 bit binaries, you could
download the results (for testing purposes) for both platforms using
the following links:

http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc80x64-full/package/bin.zip
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc80-full/package/bin.zip

However I`m not sure in that all of the required dependencies have
been compiled in. Currently there`s no exact measures about the
performance differences but I doubt if the x64 version has significant
performance increment.
Are you using the mapserver CGI, fast CGI or the scripting interface?

Best regards,

Tamas